Clinical Engineering Certification Program
Under the administration of the Healthcare Technology Certification Commission and the Canadian Board of Examiners for Clinical Engineering Certification
- The deadline for applications is August 5, 2017 for applicants testing within the United States & Canada.
- The written examination for Certification in Clinical Engineering is held in 27 cities across the United States, and on request in centres in Canada.
- The oral examination for the the successful Canadian CCE applicants, who pass the written examination, is usually held at the annual CMBES conferences, by the Canadian Board of Examiners. Alternate arrangements may be made for extenuating circumstances.
- For more information on details such as, application documents, deadline for applications and hand book for CE Certification, please check the link below:
- Note: The prerequisite in Canada to become a Certified Clinical Engineer is that you must be registered as a Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) within a provincial engineering association.